photo banner_zps95d7a924.jpg

Friday 9 August 2013

How Does Sarah Jessica Parker look so young?

She seriously looks fabulous at 48 and Sarah Jessica Parker has shared her secret: lotions and potions for everybody to see.


The Sex And The City star says she isn’t shy when it comes to slathering herself in beauty products.

I believe in buying as many anti-ageing creams as possible,” says mother-of-three SJP.

Use any cream that says ‘elimination’ in big bold letters on the jar.”

Sarah-Jessica-Parker-buys-every-anti-ageing-cream-she-can-get-her-hands-on

Despite being a beauty junkie Parker says she doesn’t have the time to study fashion so closely. 

I never dress up that much,” she says. “These days I’m lucky if I go out to a friend’s house. Most of my day is spent as a mother, which requires an entirely different wardrobe."

No comments:

Post a Comment